One of my goals is to blog more regularly. To do so, I have decided to start a series called What If Wednesday as I frequently find myself asking questions related to the field of education that begin with that said question. Sometimes they will be thematic, sometimes they won’t. It’s just a series of questions that’s on my mind. Feel free to answer or share your own.
- Students were given a time limit on homework?
- Homework only consisted of practice?
- We gave students the homework to read or write whatever they want?
- We told them that after school they were required to play?
- Students created their own assignments?
- Students had a series of assignments to choose from?
- Students knew all their homework at the beginning of the week?
- Students created the schedule to complete their homework?
- The students’ homework was to reflect on what they learned and practiced in class and prepared questions and a plan for the future?
- Homework wasn’t considered a requirement?